Joyful weekend! I’m equally making an attempt to get pleasure from this final little bit of summer season and began to get excited for fall. Right here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. Dealer Joe’s flowers are simply the perfect and make me comfortable. I ordered some peony bulbs to plant this fall and am actually excited to plant them.
3. These Caraway pans are wonderful, and so they include the perfect pan storage ever so you possibly can rise up the pans and save on house!
4. What number of occasions have you ever seen High Gun: Maverick? “I Ain’t Nervous” by One Republic is formally my summer season anthem, and I need to go see the film once more.
5. I simply pre-ordered the following Inspector Gamache ebook by Louise Penny— it’s one among my all-time favourite collection. She additionally co-wrote this ebook with Hillary Clinton which I loved too.
6. This gown from Amazon is admittedly snug and cute. Will probably be good for that in-between summer season and fall season, too.
7. I added vanilla chilly foam to a pink drink order at Starbucks this week, and it jogged my memory of these Creme Savers candies I used to like. Nostalgic!
8. I’m working my approach by Emma’s Favourite Issues within the Air Fryer listing. In the summertime, I hate turning on the oven.
10. I ordered a sweet corn themed mug from this Etsy store and I can’t look ahead to it to get right here!
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!