• Residential position on a 5/2 Roster
• Permanent Full Time Positions
• International Underground Mining Company
African Underground Mining Services Ltd (AUMS) is an international
leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining with operations in
Tanzania, Mali, Ghana and Burkina Faso. Established in 2007 through West
Australian Mining Contractors Barminco & Ausdrill JV, we have spent
over 11 years building a strong reputation for being a safe and high
performing underground mining services contractor. We are driven by the
continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s
expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our
success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We
seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and
dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment, technology
and opportunities to work on projects in Australia, Africa and
Overseas. We look forward to receiving your application for the
AUMS Ltd is currently seeking a suitably experienced Mine Software
Technician/Trainer to join us at our Geita Gold Mine Operation.
Reporting to the Site Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting the site team with all day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily data entry of for the mining operations (Drilling, Haulage, Blasting & Mining Data)
- Daily time keeping for all staff on site
- Bi Monthly and Monthly payroll preparations with a heavy Pronto focus
- Flights and Roster Management
- Drive in Drive Out travel managementProcessing of New Starters and Visitors to Site
- Use of multiple systems including MinRep, Travel Management System, MYOSH and Pronto.
- Creation and processing of labour requests, purchase orders and invoicing
- Daily filing and records management
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- Previous Mine Software Technician experience is a MUST with underground experience;
- Heavy data entry and payroll experience (Especially using Pronto);
- Experience establishing and maintaining large excel spreadsheets & rosters;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach;
- Current Tanzanian Manual Driver License;
- Training of National (Local) Administration staff;
- Possess a clear Police and Security clearance;
- Pass a Pre-employment medical and Drug screen.
Your proactive attitude to safety and highly driven work ethic will see
you as a much-valued employee, who aligns with AUMS values and ‘can do’
attitude. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package,
opportunities for career progression and development and the opportunity
to enjoy a healthy work / life balance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be an asset to AUMS
Mining Operations Team, we would welcome your application.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com