General Agriculture, Business Administration, Education, Community
Development, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent
certifications from recognized institutions, or related field. Computer
literacy and data entry knowledge Customer care skills
To ensure that agency/branch is complying with the
established group lending policy and procedures which include
applicant’s assessment procedures and loan monitoring system designed to
provide information concerning the performance of the loans
To ensure good customer service, improved performance and
profitability as well as effective risk control and management in the
lending portfolio in line with bank’s objectives.
- Ensuring quality group lending portfolio for branch
ensure collections/repayments of group loans at the branch as well as
ensuring the loans are managed in accordance with the group loans credit
policy and lending manual.
- To make follow up of queries raised by
internal and external auditors.
- To do reconciliationIn coordination with
branch managers, he/she will deal with list of borrowers who have missed
- To ensure that weekly, monthly quarterly and annual
portfolio reports are prepared
- Lease with the branch to ensure that no
queries are raised by customers or auditors with regard to Solidarity
Group Lending product
- Ensure that all the loan repayment are collected
and submitted to branch
- Cross sell other bank’s products and
- Participate in the preparation of brach annual plan and
projections for group loan portfolio
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of
both group loan documentation
- Attend any other duties as may be assigned
by the In charge/branch Manager
2. ICT OFFICER -DELIVERY CHANNELS & SERVICES ( 1 POST)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced Diploma/degree in Computer Science.Master’s degree
or other certifications will be an added advantage
- At least three years
of working experience in banking industries under IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Window server and Domain
Controller.Knowledge of Networking (LAN and WAN)Knowledge of Core
ICT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES
and services such as Mobile Banking, Point of Sale, ATM, SWIFT and TIS,
Western union, SMS alert, etc. The person will involve in design,
development and implementation of this specialized activities under
- Manage, Monitor and support Mobile Banking, should ensure
mobile banking is working all the time including weekend and
- Manage POS operation and support.
- Manage ATM Operations and
- Perform training to all staff on Delivery channels and
- To assist both internal and external auditors in interpreting
MIS reports when required.
- Ensure KYC system (Licensed by NIDA) is
working and provide support.
- Manage Credit Reference Databank (CRD) which
include data quality, accuracy and timely uploaded.
- Provide technical
support on SWIFT and TIS.
- Manage and provide technical support to
Electronic Revenue Collection System (eRCS).
- Perform End of Day (EOD),
End of Month (EOM) and End Of Year (EOY) as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the HEAD OF ICT.
MODE OF APPLICATION
DAR ES SALAAM