AJIRA KENYA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI KENYA 2019
New Job in Kenya : Front Desk Officer in Kenya (15K)
Front Desk Officer (15K) – Mombasa
Our Client is looking for a passionate Front Desk Officer to fill the position.
Receptionist: Starting salary 15,000.
Below is what we are looking for:
· Handle and respond to general correspondences
· Receive, issue receipts and register all payments from Members and Non-members.
· Produce daily summaries and periodic reports
· Balance the sales on a daily basis and maintain daily reports.
· Report any feedback, complaint or hazard to the relevant authority for effective operations.
· Ensure the safety of all Hotels’ property under your jurisdiction.
· Report loss/theft immediately to the manager.
· Handle all membership queries and respond with relevant information to all enquiries.
· Handle all incoming and outgoing membership calls and escalate all technical enquiries to the membership desk.
· Maintaining a complaint log tool and sharing the report on a daily basis to the membership desk.
· Compiling details of all enquiries and their nature and forwarding the same to the membership desk for further action.
· Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
· Should be computer literate
· Be presentable and approachable female from 25-30 years of age
· Diploma in Front Office operations Certification in Customer care relations
· Knowledge in Technical Areas
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “Front Desk Officer” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.