Quinoa Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Cheese
125 gr. cooked quinoa with other cereals
6 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
fresh parsley to garnish
2. Open the lid carefully and pour the quinoa into a bowl and let cool.
3. Remove the seeds and membranes from the melon with the help of a spoon.
4. Take out the melon pulp and dice it. Chop the avocado pulp into cubes.
5. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
6. Add the melon and the avocado, the cherry tomatoes and the pine nuts, over the quinoa.
7. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top and drizzle the ingredients with olive oil and lemon juice to taste.
8. Mix the ingredients.
9. Fill the melon hole with the ingredients of the bowl and decorate with fresh parsley leaves.