Grilled teriyaki hen is simple to make and further juicy and flavorful!
Marinated in a citrusy, candy, and bitter sauce, hen thighs are the last word in picnic and social gathering fare! Served over a mattress of rice or with some potatoes, this makes a hard-to-resist meal.
Grilled Teriyaki Rooster
- The selfmade marinade is simple to make and full of taste.
- To make prep even quicker, this recipe works nicely with a bottled marinade in case you favor.
- Rooster thighs are simple to cook dinner and are available out additional juicy (however you should utilize hen breasts in case you’d favor).
- These reheat nicely, they’re nice for salads or rice bowls. Slice them and add to wraps and even stir fries.
Components & Variations
Rooster – This recipe is finest made with recent boneless skinless hen thighs.
Boneless hen breasts can be utilized. Pound the hen to ½-inch thick earlier than marinating. That is additionally an important recipe for shrimp (place them on skewers so that they don’t fall via the grill grates), and even pre-made meatballs.
Teryaki Marinade – The marinade on this recipe each flavors and tenderizes the meat. On this recipe, we use orange juice, soy sauce, and candy rice wine. Pineapple or apple juice will work in a pinch.
Sweeten the marinade with honey and add recent ginger and garlic for that distinct umami taste. Or make selfmade teriyaki sauce with out thickening to make use of as marinade.
Tips on how to Make Grilled Teriyaki Rooster
Only a few easy steps for this candy and bitter hen.
- Prep Marinade: Make the marinade and add it to a bowl or zippered bag.
- Marinate Rooster: Add hen and marinate for two hours or in a single day (as per the recipe beneath).
- Prepare dinner: Grill hen items till they’re cooked via and no pink stays (discard unused marinade).
This teriyaki hen recipe is scrumptious scorching off the grill however it is usually nice for meal prep!
- Companion grilled hen teriyaki with a tremendous rice recipe like garlic butter rice or seasoned rice.
- Make it right into a Teriyaki bowl Panda Categorical-style, with a tangy slaw!
- Flip it right into a yummy hen sandwich with a few slices of grilled pineapple.
- Slice it and add it to a salad (with ginger dressing) or a wrap with shredded cabbage.
Fridge: Hold leftover grilled teriyaki hen in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Take pleasure in chilly or reheat within the microwave or oven.
Freezer: Freeze parts in zippered baggage for as much as 4 weeks. Use leftover shredded teriyaki hen in a stir fry, prime a crisp inexperienced salad, or make a low-carb wrap for an energizing workday lunch!
Extra Grilled Rooster Recipes
Did you make this Grilled Teriyaki Rooster? Make sure to go away a score and a remark beneath!
Grilled Teriyaki Rooster
Teriyaki Rooster is ideal for the grill. Succulent, juicy, and filled with taste with the candy Asian-inspired marinade!
Combine all marinade components in a small bowl.
Mix hen and marinade components in a bowl or freezer bag.
Marinate no less than 2 hours or in a single day.
Preheat grill to medium. Take away hen from marinade and discard any marinade.
Grill hen thighs 5-7 minutes per facet or till cooked via and no pink stays (165°F).
Prepare dinner hen to an inner temperature of 165°F.
Leftover hen might be saved within the fridge in a coated container for as much as 3 days.
Energy: 259 | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 34g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.03g | Ldl cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 724mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.