Summertime requires salsa! And what higher option to brighten up your style buds and salvage your rapidly (over) ripening peaches than with a recent and candy peach salsa?!
This versatile condiment is ideal for dipping tortilla chips or topping tacos, bowls, fish, hen, and salads. It’s fast and simple to make, with simply quarter-hour, 7 components, and 1 bowl required! Let’s make salsa!
How you can Make Peach Salsa
This straightforward peach salsa combines candy, juicy peaches with cucumbers for crunch, shallot or purple onion for zing, and jalapeño for refined warmth. Cilantro provides a recent, herby factor, lime juice provides brightness, and salt and pepper convey it up a notch.
These are the components we used, however it’s a flexible recipe and you may simply make it your individual!
- Have mango round? Attempt half mango and half peach.
- Not into cucumber? Attempt bell pepper, tomato, or extra peach.
- Need it spicier? Use a warmer pepper like serrano or habanero, however begin with much less!
- Not a fan of cilantro? It’s nonetheless nice with out it.
Finely chop all of the fruits, veggies, and herbs, then squeeze the lime, add the salt and pepper, stir it collectively, and also you’ve bought SALSA!
We hope you LOVE this peach cucumber salsa! It’s:
& Simple to make!
What To Serve With Peach Salsa
We love including it to tacos, burrito bowls, fish, hen, salads, or different recipes that would use a pop of taste and freshness. It’s additionally scrumptious served with tortilla chips as a refreshing summer time appetizer.
Extra Peach Recipes
Should you do that recipe, tell us! Go away a remark, fee it, and don’t overlook to tag a photograph @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, buddies!
Servings 3 (1/2-cup servings)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow peaches (1 giant peach yields ~3/4 cup or 130 g)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber (we desire English cucumber)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped shallot (or purple onion)
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped jalapeño
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro (omit if you happen to do not like cilantro)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pinch every sea salt and black pepper
In a small bowl, toss collectively the entire components (peach, cucumber, shallot, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper). Style and alter flavors as wanted, including extra salt for general taste, lime for brightness, jalapeño for warmth, or peach for sweetness.
Greatest when recent. Leftovers will maintain in a sealed container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Not freezer pleasant.
*Vitamin data is a tough estimate calculated with the lesser quantity of jalapeño.
Serving: 1 half-cup serving Energy: 28 Carbohydrates: 6.9 g Protein: 0.8 g Fats: 0.2 g Saturated Fats: 0 g Polyunsaturated Fats: 0 g Monounsaturated Fats: 0 g Trans Fats: 0 g Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 27 mg Potassium: 172 mg Fiber: 1.4 g Sugar: 4.8 g Vitamin A: 410 IU Vitamin C: 14 mg Calcium: 12 mg Iron: 0.3 mg