Not too long ago, I added some workplace wallpaper to my little residence workplace and I’m SO proud of the way it turned out! That is now my second favourite room in our home, second solely to my son’s nursery, as I really like the wallpaper in that room as properly.
I labored with Spoonflower on this put up and bought to check out their newly reformulated peel and stick wallpaper. It’s the very best peel and stick wallpaper I’ve ever used! The design I went with is Wildflowers by writtenbykristen. You need to use the low cost code ‘ABM20SPOONFLOWER’ for 20% your order web site vast, via 8/7/2022!
It’s actually top quality, and it doesn’t really feel like a “disposable” wallpaper by any means, though you’ll be able to simply take away it.
I did the accent items, however had an expert hold the wallpaper on the wall, and he or she additionally instructed me that she thought this peel and stick was a lot simpler to make use of than others she has labored with—what a terrific assessment!
What’s new/completely different about Spoonflower peel and stick detachable woven wallpaper?
- Thick, top quality wallpaper. This isn’t an affordable, crappy various to conventional wallpaper like some peel and sticks may be.
- The Spoonflower Peel and Stick wallpaper is a top quality paper with a delicate linen texture that’s thick and tear resistant. They digitally print the design you choose (or create!) within the amount you want once you order it.
- Though it’s a peel and stick (no glue or paste required/wanted), there’s some give when you adhere the paper to your undertaking, making it a lot simpler to work with. If you must line up two panels, that is tremendous useful.
- No want for messy glues or paste. Peel the backing off of the paper, press the sticky aspect onto the floor and clean. Stand again and admire.
- All Spoonflower wallpaper is made within the US and is free from formaldehyde, phthalates, VOCs and PVC, offering a secure product to your residence.
Why use peel and stick wallpaper over conventional wallpaper?
- When you assume (or know) you’ll want to take away the paper inside just a few years or much less, it’s a terrific choice. Most frequently, that is really useful for people renting their residence/house and in search of a damage-free choice. However, in case you are somebody who likes to vary up your house pretty typically, even when you don’t hire, this can be a better option.
- You need to use the paper on small accents or issues apart from partitions. I used the identical peel and stick wallpaper on a wall in my workplace, as properly my bulletin board and some storage bins. Different concepts would possibly embody: cupboards or dressers, stairs, inside doorways, backs of chairs, or actually any clean non-porous floor that isn’t tremendous excessive visitors.
I actually preferred including these accent items to the room along with the workplace accent wall. It actually made the room really feel pulled collectively however not essentially too matchy.
I additionally LOVE this wallpaper design! It’s so delicate and goes completely with the vibe of our home. That’s one factor I really like about procuring from Spoonflower is there are such a lot of unbiased artists to select from.
Not solely do I get to assist their work, however there are many completely different model choices and colours to select from.
If you’re working with accent items (issues apart from partitions), I like to recommend making a template for the world from scrap paper (like previous wrapping paper, and even packing paper you saved to reuse).
Subsequent, lower the peel and stick wallpaper utilizing the template.
Then, if attainable, lower a line down the middle of simply the backing. This manner you’ll be able to add the paper from the middle quite than a nook. This is probably not attainable for any/all accent objects.
How lengthy will peel and stick wallpaper final?
Peel and stick wallpaper lasts simply so long as conventional wallpaper. That is a type of issues I really feel like folks neglect, as we get actually targeted on how straightforward it’s to take away the paper with out damaging your partitions.
However so long as your paper doesn’t get broken by outdoors forces (like a water leak or one thing like that), it may possibly final simply so long as any conventional wallpaper does.
I really like my workplace wallpaper! It provides just a bit shade, texture, and curiosity to my house however isn’t so wild that it distracts me whereas I work. Lol. Thanks for letting me share. -Emma